As my time has been devoted to getting the van converted, my blog has suffered during the last couple of weeks, so this blog consists of some progress shots up to its current state.
The insulation is now done and I’ve glued the vapour barrier round from one wall across the ceiling and down the other wall to keep a continuous membrane. Before I did this I made a window frame to tidy up the window area.
The pine cladding has been fitted to the ceiling and the ceiling painted. The lights have been fitted. These are warm white lights rather than the harsh cool white to give a cosier feel inside the van.
Pine cladding is now on the walls and the back section of insulation and first layer of flooring is in.
Next step is more painting the woodwork and starting the cupboards and storage areas.
My next blog should show even more progress and I’ll hopefully be closer to getting on the road with my art equipment.